DMAC Academy 2020 - Day 1: Data, Appraisals & School Plans - 25131
Administrators, counselors, testing coordinators, teachers, interventionists, and other district/campus staff will be guided through DMAC applications. Strategies to access and build reports to analyze, trend, and compare STAAR or TELPAS data, along with how to generate reports related to accountability measures, will be shared. In addition, participants will be shown how to create online forms in FormWorks and document appraisals (T-TESS & T-PESS). There will also be a demonstration of the new PlanWorks application for creating campus and district improvement plans. This class will be offered via teleconferencing. Day 1 will cover the following applications: State Assessment FormWorks T-TESS/T-PESS PlanWorks
Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, ESC 11 Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, PEIMS (Public Education Information Management System) Staff, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
DMAC users; Utilize your own device; Webinar link will be emailed to registrants closer to the event date.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Focusing Your Work by Identifying Your Values
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online