Integrating Social Studies Streamlining TEKS with New ELAR TEKS for Elementary - 25129
Calling all Elementary teachers!! After a year with new, updated ELAR TEKS, TEA will be implementing updated Social Studies TEKS for the 2020-2021 school year. Get a jump start and join us as we discuss what those changes look like as well as resources, strategies, and lesson ideas for integrating both content TEKS in your classroom. Save time and build a stronger foundation for your students in both content strands by making connections and increasing critical thinking!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Fully-charged device with internet capabilities.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 6/18/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/17/2020 1:00 pm
- 6/24/2020 9:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Internet Safety - Online
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Classroom Culture
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - High-Impact Questioning
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Lesson Design
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind
- Twitter Toolkit
- Visual Phonics for Educators