Integrating Social Studies Streamlining TEKS with New ELAR TEKS for Elementary - 25129
Calling all Elementary teachers!! After a year with new, updated ELAR TEKS, TEA will be implementing updated Social Studies TEKS for the 2020-2021 school year. Get a jump start and join us as we discuss what those changes look like as well as resources, strategies, and lesson ideas for integrating both content TEKS into your classroom. Save time and build a stronger foundation for your students in both content strands by making connections and increasing critical thinking!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Fully-charged device with internet capabilities.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 7/16/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11, Kelly Bellar ESC Region 10
Offered Again On
- 7/16/2020 2:30 pm
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel