District Coordinator of School Improvement (DCSI) Academy - A Webinar Series - 25127
This series of webinar sessions will focus on ongoing support for District Coordinators of School Improvement as they engage in the Effective Schools Framework, required interventions, and track progress of low-performing campuses. The individual session topics are as follows: December: Preparing for the Spring Diagnostic 2020 January: Tips and Tools to Support ESF Lever 2: The Recruiting and Retention of Highly Effective Teachers February: Building a Campus Culture of Success Using ESF Lever 3 March: What is the Data Driven Instruction (DDI) Process and How to Use It Effectively April: Building Capacity around the Principles of Effective Instruction May: Ensuring a High-Quality Curriculum June: Framing the Success of Effective Administrative Teams July: Accountability Updates for 2020-2021
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders,
Must be a District Coordinator of School Improvement (DCSI)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 83
Registration Deadline 1/15/2020 9:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D,2A,2B,2C,2D,3B,4A,4B,5A,3A,3C
Margo Nottingham ESC Region 11, Melissa Sulak ESC Region 11, Meredith Perry ESC Region 11, Kathy Ferrell ESC Region 11
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Directors Advisory Meeting
- C-SEP PART 3
- C-SEP PART 4
- Deaf Education Administrators Leadership Meeting
- Deaf Education Administrators Leadership Meeting for NEW Administrators
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (May)
- Special Education Evaluation Collaborative
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Speech and Language Evaluation For Yong ELLs
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Writing FIE Recommendations That Staff Will Read (And Use)!
- Tying It All Together