District Coordinator of School Improvement (DCSI) Academy - A Webinar Series - 25127
This series of webinar sessions will focus on ongoing support for District Coordinators of School Improvement as they engage in the Effective Schools Framework, required interventions, and track progress of low-performing campuses. The individual session topics are as follows: December: Preparing for the Spring Diagnostic 2020 January: Tips and Tools to Support ESF Lever 2: The Recruiting and Retention of Highly Effective Teachers February: Building a Campus Culture of Success Using ESF Lever 3 March: What is the Data Driven Instruction (DDI) Process and How to Use It Effectively April: Building Capacity around the Principles of Effective Instruction May: Ensuring a High-Quality Curriculum June: Framing the Success of Effective Administrative Teams July: Accountability Updates for 2020-2021
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders,
Must be a District Coordinator of School Improvement (DCSI)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Virtual
- Strategies to Support LGBTQ Students - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders