Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind Virtual - 25058
Response to Intervention or Response to Intellect? Gifted education focuses on developing talents and strengths, and "differentiating up" is often a task that we have little time for or skill to implement. Turn the RtI model inside out and learn how beginning the lesson design process with your most able learner in mind can lead to better outcomes for your on-level and struggling learners as well. ALL learners need and deserve to grapple with big ideas and enriched content. Learn how to make that reality by tapping into personalized learning, supercharged Bloom's taxonomy and DOK, discussion design, and lots of other advanced learning tools.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 84
Registration Deadline 8/18/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 12 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/18/2020 9:00 am
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 2 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: iHistory Series
- Engage by Design Content Series: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Fall Session) - Online