Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - 25058
Response to Intervention or Response to Intellect? Gifted education focuses on developing talents and strengths, and "differentiating up" is often a task that we have little time for or skill to implement. Turn the RtI model inside out and learn how beginning the lesson design process with your most able learner in mind can lead to better outcomes for your on-level and struggling learners as well. ALL learners need and deserve to grapple with big ideas and enriched content. Learn how to make that reality by tapping into personalized learning, supercharged Bloom's taxonomy and DOK, discussion design, and lots of other advanced learning tools.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Face-to-Face
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (3-5 ELAR)
- ELAR Amplify Overview for K-5
- Math Language Routines to Foster Sense-Making
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- TEKS Resource System Overview
- Using Text Sets to Think Like a Historian: Texas History