Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom - 25037
Attention Project-Based Learning educators: Whether your classroom is 1:1 or you have limited devices, leveraging technology tools during Project-Based Learning helps inform and enhance student learning, project management, and product creation. Come explore tools and strategies to make PBL a success!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
This session is for educators who have completed the initial ESC11 Project-Based Learning Academy.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - Virtual
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 4
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- Virtual - A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual