Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom - 25037
Attention Project-Based Learning educators: Whether your classroom is 1:1 or you have limited devices, leveraging technology tools during Project-Based Learning helps inform and enhance student learning, project management, and product creation. Come explore tools and strategies to make PBL a success!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
This session is for educators who have completed the initial ESC11 Project-Based Learning Academy.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 18
Registration Deadline 6/11/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lori Cole Miniet ESC 11, Maria Collins ESC Region 11, Shawna Ford ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/11/2020 9:00 am
- Abydos 12-Day Summer Writing Institute
- GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents - Live Online
- Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas)
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Sexual Harassment - Online
- Suicide Prevention - Online
- Twitter Toolkit
- Visual Phonics for Educators