School Nurse Symposium - 25033
School nurses in Region 11 are required to attend professional development in order to maintain their continuing education requirements. This group of professionals, however, rarely has an opportunity to come together in order to attend an event specially designed for them. ESC Region 11 is excited to announce this first annual School Nurse Symposium, where nurses can network, collaborate, and provide feedback for future offerings and support. Our featured keynote speaker will be Konye Guthrie, M. ED, Global Lyme Alliance Ambassador, who will share her experience with how undiagnosed and misdiagnosed tick-borne illnesses can devastate individuals and their families. As part of the symposium Region 11 Texas School Nurse Organization (TSNO) will also gather for a meeting. All school nurses and anyone interested in improving school health are invited to attend.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, School Health Personnel, Child Care Providers, Coordinators, Directors, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Child Nutrition: Administrative Review/Procurement Process
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- School Nutrition: Director's Fall Update
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual
- Vision Screener Certification