TextHelp Talk - Maximizing Student Success - 25012
Come join us for a fun-filled day of learning how TextHelp's products can impact students learning. Learn to use: **The Escape Room concept with Read&Write as a way to teach new tools in the classroom **Read&Write, EquatIO, and Fluency Tutor to help prepare for assessments **A blended learning model for using EquatIO (digital math) with literacy **Let WriQ grade papers for you **Make data easy with Data Desk **Learn what TextHelp's roadmap has in store This session is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Please bring your laptop fully charged.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Parents, Speech Therapists
This session is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), so you will want to bring your fully-charged laptop and charger, etc.
Seats Left 10
Registration Deadline 12/4/2019 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kay Tepera TextHelp
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind
- Child Nutrition ServSafe
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Responding to Changing Demographics
- Spinal Screener Certification
- STAAR Science Focus on Success - Grades 3-5
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2020
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- TX-UNPS: TDA Spring Reports Review
- TX-UNPS: TDA Spring Reports Review (ZOOM/WEBINAR ONLY)