TextHelp Talk - Maximizing Student Success - 25012
Come join us for a fun-filled day of learning how TextHelp's products can impact students learning. Learn to use: **The Escape Room concept with Read&Write as a way to teach new tools in the classroom **Read&Write, EquatIO, and Fluency Tutor to help prepare for assessments **A blended learning model for using EquatIO (digital math) with literacy **Let WriQ grade papers for you **Make data easy with Data Desk **Learn what TextHelp's roadmap has in store This session is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Please bring your laptop fully charged.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Parents, Speech Therapists
This session is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), so you will want to bring your fully-charged laptop and charger, etc.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Child Nutrition: Administrative Review/Procurement Process
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN - Virtual
- Vision Screener Certification