Autism Circuit 2.0: Coffee Talk Webinar - 24979
This is an optional monthly meeting available to the participants in Autism Circuit 2.0. The Autism Circuit Academy is committed to building district capacity by increasing the number of educators in the state who are skilled in the implementation of evidence-based practices (EBPs). The purpose of this optional monthly meeting is to discuss current EBPs and their implementation in the classroom. The monthly meeting will be from 4:30-5:30 p.m. and participants can participate in person or via a Zoom meeting.
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - General Education
Enrolled in the Autism Circuit via TSLAT
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Fall Session) - Online
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- Revealing the Mathematician: Strategies to Support Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students in Grades 6-8
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online
- Summer Book Study 2: Keys to Educational Success - Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities - Online
- Summer Book Study: Beginning with Braille by Anna Swenson - Online
- Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online