Instructional Materials Vendor Extravaganza - 24733
Join ESC Region 11 for the showcase of instructional materials for Proclamation 2020. Meet with publishers, attend informative breakout sessions, and get a preview of the materials available for the upcoming adoption - ELAR (grades 9-12) and English as a Second Language (middle/high school). Lunch will be provided.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Directors Advisory Meeting
- C-SEP PART 3
- C-SEP PART 4
- District Coordinator of School Improvement (DCSI) Academy - A Webinar Series - Live Online
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (February)
- Special Education Evaluation Collaborative
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Assessment of Dual Language Learners - Understanding the C-LIM
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Speech and Language Evaluation For Yong ELLs
- Tying It All Together