Instructional Materials Vendor Extravaganza - 24733
Join ESC Region 11 for the showcase of instructional materials for Proclamation 2020. Meet with publishers, attend informative breakout sessions, and get a preview of the materials available for the upcoming adoption - ELAR (grades 9-12) and English as a Second Language (middle/high school). Lunch will be provided.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- Strategies to Support LGBTQ Students - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders