Differentiation & Scaffolding in Google Forms - 24732
In this training, you will learn how to design a differentiated and scaffolded lesson structure in Google Forms. As a result of this training, you will be able to engage your online learners in a self-paced, personalized learning experience. Live webinar link will be emailed an hour before the session begins.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Basic knowledge of how to create a Google Form and/or completion of "Lesson Design with Google Forms" before this session is recommended.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference - Virtual
- From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - Virtual
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 3 - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Virtual