2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - 24631
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 69
Registration Deadline 2/14/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12)
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Spring 2020
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- School Nutrition: TDA Spring Reports
- School Nutrition: TDA Spring Reports (ZOOM/WEBINAR ONLY)
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2020
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- Vision Screener Certification
- Who Said Teaching Boys Was Challenging?