Special Education Evaluation Collaborative - 24622
The Special Education Evaluation Collaborative is a professional development series designed for evaluation team leadership (SLPs, LSSPs, Diagnosticians). The goal of this collaborative is to disseminate current information to all LEA evaluation staff to enhance evaluation and intervention practices for students. Through a review of TEA guidance documents, current case law, and research-based evaluation practices, Special Education Evaluation staff will gain tools to increase compliance and improve the overall quality of evaluations and student plans.
Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists,
Special Education Evaluation personnel including Educational Diagnosticians, SLPs, and LSSPs. The agenda will vary in each session. ASHA CEUs will not be provided unless noted in the emailed agenda prior to the session. NASP will not be provided unless noted in the emailed agenda. Questions: Blessing Wright firstname.lastname@example.org Katie Adams email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 4/3/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Blessing Wright ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/3/2020 9:00 am
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics
- Deaf Education Administrators Leadership Meeting
- Deaf Education Administrators Leadership Meeting for NEW Administrators
- District Coordinator of School Improvement (DCSI) Academy - A Webinar Series - Live Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (May)
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Speech and Language Evaluation For Yong ELLs
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Writing FIE Recommendations That Staff Will Read (And Use)!
- State Accountability System Webinars - Domain I Student Achievement - Live Online
- State Accountability System Webinars - Domain II School Progress - Live Online
- State Accountability System Webinars - Domain III Closing the Gaps - Live Online