Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Assessment of Dual Language Learners - Understanding the C-LIM - 24605
The purpose of this web-based presentation is to review best practices that may be utilized by monolingual and bilingual school psychologists when assessing dual language learners. A particular focus will be given to the Culture-Language Interpretive Matrix (C-LIM). Specifically, this presentation will review strengths and weaknesses of the C-LIM as well as provide attendees with a step-by-step guide for using the C-LIM to assess the validity of traditional cognitive test batteries administered to DLLs. This is a webinar, NOT HELD at your Education Service Center. It is accessed through your computer. Please register using your ISD/Charter email address. Presenter: Dr. Arlene Ortiz
Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists,
This webinar is designated for specialized audiences including Special Education Evaluation Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSPs, and Speech Pathologists. If you have registered through the ESC Region 11 website, you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar prior to the day it is scheduled. Please be sure your email address in our system is accurate. Questions: Blessing Wright email@example.com Nancy Copeland firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Virtual
- Strategies to Support LGBTQ Students - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders