Perspective & Point of View - 24537
Perspective and point of view are two crucial aspects of helping students understand history and literature. These skills encourage critical thinking, meaningful discussion, and better understanding of students and the global world in which we live. We will explore strategies and resources for increasing critical thinking in students through perspective and point of view pertaining to history and literature.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
device with internet capability
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Series: Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit