Principles of Effective Feedback and Coaching - 24534
At ESC Region 11, we believe that leadership matters. We also believe that every student in every classroom should receive access to excellent instruction from every teacher, every day. During this training, leaders will explore foundational principles of Leverage Leadership. Participants will align their calendars to provide weekly observation and feedback to teachers and will explore a feedback framework that can be used to support teachers in the implementation of incremental instructional shifts that result in increased student achievement and engagement.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principal Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2020-2021 - Virtual
- Navigating FAPE and COVID-19
- T-PESS-Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (New Rubric) - Virtual - Virtual
- T-PESS-Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (Original Rubic)- Virtual - Virtual
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation Overview
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - CALIBRATION CONSIDERATIONS
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: SLO Validity and Reliability
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: Solidifying Current SLO Processes
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: Success Factor #2 Student Growth