CACFP Nutriservice/Red River Lab - 24527
The child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Nutriservice Lab is an opportunity for contracting entities (CEs) to receive technical assistance related to their CACFP menus.
CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program ) Personnel,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020 CACFP Live - August/September - Virtual
- CACFP Completing Meal Production Record
- CACFP Essential Tools for Cooks (Combination of Kitchen Math, FBG and MPR) - Virtual
- CACFP Feeding Infants - Virtual
- CACFP Financials and Resource Management - Virtual
- CACFP Healthier CACFP Recognition Award Application and Lab
- CACFP Meal Patterns and Creditable Foods - Virtual
- CACFP Meal Production Records/CACFP Menu Planning - Virtual
- CACFP Procurement - Virtual
- CACFP SFSP Application Lab