Administrator Training - Principles of Effective Observation, Feedback, and Coaching (Day 2 of 2) - 24525
This is Day 2 of a two-day training in which campus and district administrators will practice effective strategies for instructional leadership. On Day 2, participants will develop systems to support improved instruction and to analyze team walk-through data, complete a calendar blocking exercise to support effective observation and feedback, and create an action plan for leading practice-based professional development at the campus level. Multiple models for leading micropractice activities will be presented and practiced by participants.
Central Office Administrators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Directors, Human Resources Personnel
Participants should have already attended Day 1 of this training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Leadership Academy - Come Grow with Me - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- SpED Timelines and Documentation Requirements during the Pandemic
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - CALIBRATION CONSIDERATIONS
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: Evaluating Your Current SLO Practices
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: SLO Validity and Reliability
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: Success Factor #2 Student Growth
- The Challenge of Change Accountability Summit - Virtual