Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products Virtual - 24508
Attention Project-Based Learning educators: Are students creating high-quality culminating products during your PBL units? Come join us as we explore practical strategies for fostering a growth mindset, motivating students, and employing quality work protocols and rubrics for helping students create their best, high-quality work. Please bring physical or digital copies of at least two products from different PBL units.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
This session is for educators who have completed the initial ESC11 Project-Based Learning Academy.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 7/17/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lori Cole Miniet ESC Region 11, Maria Collins ESC 11
Offered Again On
- 7/16/2020 9:00 am
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual
- ELAR TEKS Overview for Teachers, K-4 - Virtual
- Integrating Social Studies Streamlining TEKS with New ELAR TEKS for Elementary
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 5 - Virtual
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 4
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- Virtual - A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom - Virtual