Gettin' Techy With the New ELAR TEKS - 24483
The ELAR TEKS are here! Join us for a hands-on, interactive session where we will discover, engage, experiment and produce with technology and the newly released ELAR TEKS. We will take our TEKS deep dive and merge it with technology so that participants can learn all about engaging students with technology and the 7 strands. We will cruise into new ports of hands-on learning and embark on how technology can enhance the newly released ELAR TEKS.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course
- Jennifer Serravallo's Reading Strategies Book: A 2-Day Training
- Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World (Early Childhood Day)
- Patterns of Power
- Pre-K: Extending Learning through Electives
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Training)
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- Visual Phonics for Educators