Student and Family Strategies for Success - 24467
Student and Family Strategies for Success sessions will provide information to eighth-, ninth-, and twelfth-grade students and their families about Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) provided through the Texas Workforce Commission's Vocational Rehabilitation "Charting the Course" Initiative. LEAs, charter schools, and vocational rehabilitation professionals share responsibility to help students with disabilities with exploring job careers, developing skills for successful work-based learning, understanding post-secondary and training options, developing workplace readiness skills, and learning strategies for self-advocacy. Students and families will learn, plan during events, and engage with community resources at the regional session.
Charter School Personnel, Parents, Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Community/Public, Counselors, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- TREC Talks - September - Virtual