Student and Family Strategies for Success - 24467
Student and Family Strategies for Success sessions will provide information to eighth-, ninth-, and twelfth-grade students and their families about Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) provided through the Texas Workforce Commission's Vocational Rehabilitation "Charting the Course" Initiative. LEAs, charter schools, and vocational rehabilitation professionals share responsibility to help students with disabilities with exploring job careers, developing skills for successful work-based learning, understanding post-secondary and training options, developing workplace readiness skills, and learning strategies for self-advocacy. Students and families will learn, plan during events, and engage with community resources at the regional session.
Charter School Personnel, Parents, Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Community/Public, Counselors, Directors
Seats Left 58
Registration Deadline 2/16/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
A variety of Pre-Employment Transition Services presenters for eighth-grade, ninth-grade and twelfth-grade students, and their families.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Live Online
- Child Nutrition ServSafe
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12)
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- School Nutrition: TDA Spring Reports (ZOOM/WEBINAR ONLY)
- Texas Transition Online - Online
- Vision Screener Certification
- Who Said Teaching Boys Was Challenging?