Using ZoomText Series: Session 1, Overview of ZoomText - 24457
Through this webinar series, gain basic knowledge of ZoomText, magnifier and screen reader for students with visual impairments. Receive hands-on instruction on using ZoomText for navigating the Desktop and menus, and for reading and writing tasks. Through a Zoom teleconference, teachers can receive direct guidance and practice the techniques with the instructor from Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired (TSBVI). The first session will focus on using the following: - ZoomText Toolbar; - Basic Commands; - Magnifier features including - Zoom Level - Window - Color
Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Parents
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Bite-size Summer Learning Series: Using First-Then, Mini Schedules, and Token Boards - Virtual
- Developing Self Determination Skills (Student) - Online
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Revealing the Mathematician: Strategies to Support Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students in Grades 6-8
- Shine the Light on Literacy: Make & Take Books for Students Who Are Visually Impaired and Early Readers
- Summer Book Study 2: Keys to Educational Success - Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities - Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Lesson Design - Virtual
- Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online