Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 5 - 24441
The ELAR/SLAR TEKS are created to include the skill of comprehension in all aspects of literacy. Join us to open the keys to comprehension by taking a closer look into each of the student expectations that address those higher-level thinking skills.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science 3-5 STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Technical Support Science STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online