I'm ESL Certified, Now What?! - 24325
This session is live using Zoom. Active participation is required. Passing your ESL Certification is just the first step in preparing to work with English Learners. Participants will examine the complexities involved with teaching students from different cultures and linguistic backgrounds. A brief overview of how an English Learner is identified, along with what to expect and teacher behaviors, will be included. Participants will have multiple opportunities to apply and practice new skills and knowledge as a learner.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Dyslexia Identification -Virtual - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curating Content with Discovery Education and Edpuzzle
- Engage by Design Training
- Google Classroom Educators PLN - Virtual
- Growth without Glitter: Low-Prep, High-Yield Strategies for Advanced Learning
- Including and Instructing Students with Visual Impairment in General Education Classrooms - Online Study - Online
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - Virtual
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- When to Ditch Devices