An Overview of the VB-MAPP (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program) - 24247
This learning experience will provide an in-depth introduction to the Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP). We will review the components of the VB-MAPP manual and test protocol, including a review of scoring procedures. Participants will receive the VB-MAPP Guide. Fee covers cost of materials.
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 5 wait list seats left
Registration Deadline 1/17/2020 9:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michael Tucker ESC Region 11
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) & Visually Impaired (VI) Early Intervention Updates for Parent Advisors, TVIs, and COMS
- FBA to BIP: How to Conduct a Functional Behavior Assessment to Develop a Behavior Intervention Plan
- How to use Differential Reinforcement to Change Behavior
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Lesson Design
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- Using ZoomText Series: Session 2, Using the Magnifier and Reader in ZoomText