An Overview of the VB-MAPP (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program) - 24247
This learning experience will provide an in-depth introduction to the Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP). We will review the components of the VB-MAPP manual and test protocol, including a review of scoring procedures. Participants will receive the VB-MAPP Guide. Fee covers cost of materials.
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Bite-size Summer Learning Series: Using First-Then, Mini Schedules, and Token Boards - Virtual
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Revealing the Mathematician: Strategies to Support Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students in Grades 6-8
- Shine the Light on Literacy: Make & Take Books for Students Who Are Visually Impaired and Early Readers
- Summer Book Study 2: Keys to Educational Success - Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities - Online
- Summer Book Study: Beginning with Braille by Anna Swenson - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Networking Session (July 14, 2020)
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Lesson Design - Virtual
- Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online