CPI: Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Initial Two-Day Certification Training - 24187
This 12-hour training course, geared toward educational staff, is for certification through the Crisis Prevention Institute. The Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training Program is a comprehensive crisis management system based on the philosophy of providing the best care, welfare, safety, and security for staff and those in their care. Participants will be trained to recognize the warning signs that often precede student escalation into crisis, learn verbal de-escalation techniques, and practice techniques to provide for student safety and security. Participants must complete all exercises and demonstrate required competency in this two-day workshop to receive certification from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI). Participants are expected to meet both written and physical standards.
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Paraprofessionals
You must be an employee of a Region 11 public or charter school to attend. Participants from outside the Region 11 service area will not be able to attend.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- TREC Talks - September - Virtual