Literacy across Curriculum - 24146
In this session, teachers of all content areas will engage in strategies that promote student literacy growth. How can reading and writing become a daily integrated activity in any classroom? You will receive ideas, digital tools, texts, and instructional strategies to make the idea of integrating literacy activities feel comfortable and natural. You will engage in practice that will utilize literacy skills to enhance student growth in your specific content.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Special Education
device with internet capabilities
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Algebraic Reasoning Semester Overview: A Course to Help Students Struggling with the EOC
- Connections in History - Virtual
- Course Design & Delivery in Canvas (Online) - Online
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - High-Impact Questioning
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel