Literacy across Curriculum - 24146
In this session, teachers of all content areas will engage in strategies that promote student literacy growth. How can reading and writing become a daily integrated activity in any classroom? You will receive ideas, digital tools, texts, and instructional strategies to make the idea of integrating literacy activities feel comfortable and natural. You will engage in practice that will utilize literacy skills to enhance student growth in your specific content.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Special Education
device with internet capabilities
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 35
Registration Deadline 1/14/2020 8:30 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- Authentic Review for Social Studies
- CHAMPS - A Proactive and Positive Approach to Classroom Management for K-12 Classrooms
- Copyright - Online
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Managing the PBL Classroom
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Classroom Culture
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- STAAR Review To Go Science - Biology - Volume Two
- Talking across the Aisle: Take Winning off the Table