Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - 24132
Are you an Early Childhood leader in a school district or charter school looking for an opportunity to network with others in a similar position? Come join us for a time of information, networking, and sharing ideas about High-Quality Early Childhood Education. ESC Region 11 staff will provide Early Childhood updates from TEA and share future early-learning opportunities.
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Child Care Providers, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- DEX Does That?! (Discovery Education Experience) - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Behavior Management for Administrators - Virtual
- Ethnic Studies Cohort
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual