Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series - 24106
Jennifer Serravallo has condensed best practices for writing into 300 strategies! In this three-part series, we will chunk the most high-yield approaches for your students so they can deepen their writing skills. Participants will receive a copy of Serravallo's popular text, with the intention that they will engage in action research with their own students by putting into practice what we explore in the face-to-face sessions. The three days will be dynamic and organic, and also will allow the opportunity for teachers to share their own findings. Teachers will leave with a writing toolkit that they can use in their classroom immediately.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
Registration Deadline 4/17/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences
- Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (March) - Live Online
- Jennifer Serravallo's Reading Strategies Book: A 2-Day Training
- Patterns of Power
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- The Pyramid Model: Tiered Behavior Systems for Classroom Management in Preschool Settings
- Visual Phonics for Educators
- What to Do When the Kids Just Don't Get It