Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series - 24106
Jennifer Serravallo has condensed best practices for writing into 300 strategies! In this three-part series, we will chunk the most high-yield approaches for your students so they can deepen their writing skills. Participants will receive a copy of Serravallo's popular text, with the intention that they will engage in action research with their own students by putting into practice what we explore in the face-to-face sessions. The three days will be dynamic and organic, and also will allow the opportunity for teachers to share their own findings. Teachers will leave with a writing toolkit that they can use in their classroom immediately.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood -- Making the Most of Every Minute - Virtual
- Early Childhood Centers with the Three Ps (Planned, Purposeful, and Playful) - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Introduction to Effective Read Alouds for Pre-K and Kindergarten - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Rules, Routines, and Procedures: Three Keys to a Successful Start! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Working Effectively with Your Paraprofessional - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Fostering Critical Thinking in ALL Students: K-5
- Patterns of Power - Virtual
- Pre-K: Extending Learning through Electives - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel