T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation and Support System - 24076
The new evaluation system for principals is the Texas Principal Evaluation and Support System (T-PESS). This system is designed around research-based best practices among school administrators and promotes a growth mindset, reflection, and setting/sustaining professional goals.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Inputs, Outputs, and Outcomes for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- Look-Fors in a Classroom with English Learners for Administrators - Virtual
- New T-PESS Rubric Update Training (1/2 day) - Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Targeted Improvement Goals and Action Steps - Virtual
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators - Virtual