T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System - 24075
T-TESS is the Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System, and it is the state-recommended appraisal system designed to support teachers in their professional development and help them grow and improve as educators. This three-day T-TESS training is a prerequisite to the online T-TESS certification test required for all teacher appraisers. Appraisers must also possess an ILD (Individualized Leadership Development) certificate OR an AEL (Advanced Educational Leadership) certificate as a CO-requisite to the T-TESS certification. Please contact Jennifer Baadsgaard (email@example.com; 817-740-7640) if you have any questions regarding this session.
Principals, Assistant Principals
CO-REQUISITE: ILD or AEL
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 45
Registration Deadline 3/11/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jennifer Baadsgaard ESC Region 11
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 3: Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- DMAC User's Meeting 2021 - 2022
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc.
- Virtual MTSS Essentials 1: Tiered Support for Student Achievement [Registration ONLY]