T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System - 24073
T-TESS is the Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System. It is the state-recommended appraisal system designed to support teachers in their professional development and help them grow and improve as educators. This three-day T-TESS training is a prerequisite to the online T-TESS certification test required for all teacher appraisers. Appraisers must also possess an ILD (Individualized Leadership Development) certificate OR an AEL (Advanced Educational Leadership) certificate as a CO-requisite to the T-TESS certification. Please contact Jennifer Baadsgaard (email@example.com; 817-740-7640) OR Wes Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org; 817-740-7638) if you have any questions regarding this session.
Principals, Assistant Principals
CO-REQUISITE: ILD or AEL
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Training
- House Bill 5 for New Administrators and Counselors - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online