T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System Virtual - 24073
T-TESS is the Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System. It is the state-recommended appraisal system designed to support teachers in their professional development and help them grow and improve as educators. This three-day T-TESS training is a prerequisite to the online T-TESS certification test required for all teacher appraisers. Appraisers must also possess an ILD (Individualized Leadership Development) certificate OR an AEL (Advanced Educational Leadership) certificate as a CO-requisite to the T-TESS certification. Please contact Jennifer Baadsgaard (firstname.lastname@example.org; 817-740-7640) OR Wes Jackson (email@example.com; 817-740-7638) if you have any questions regarding this session.
Principals, Assistant Principals
CO-REQUISITE: ILD or AEL
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 8/11/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Wesley Jackson ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 8/25/2020 8:00 am
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Training
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System