Designated Supports for STAAR Assessments in Mathematics - 24017
Do your students have all the right tools for the STAAR? This session explores the TEA-approved Designated Supports for RtI, 504, ELL, and SPED students available for the Middle School level. Participants will discuss instructional strategies and gradual release as well as the approved Accessibility Features that are afforded to all students.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals
Bring charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 16
Registration Deadline 12/5/2019 8:30 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
David Henson ESC Region 11
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- ELAR TEKS Overview for Teachers, 9-12
- Equity in Mathematics: Revealing the Mathematician, Grades K -12
- ESL Specialist 101
- Mirrors, Windows, and Sliding Glass Doors: Student Identity in Literacy
- Refugees, Asylees, and Unaccompanied Minors: Understanding your Newcomer
- Section 504 - Online
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute 2019, Grades 6-8