Designated Supports for STAAR Assessments in Mathematics - 24017
Do your students have all the right tools for the STAAR? This session explores the TEA-approved Designated Supports for RtI, 504, ELL, and SPED students that are available for the middle school level. Participants will discuss instructional strategies and gradual release as well as the approved Accessibility Features that are afforded to all students.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals
Bring charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- All about the Language Differences (English/Spanish) in Teaching Phonics - Virtual
- Bite-Sized English Language (EL) Newcomer Survival for Students and Teachers - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Language-Rich Classrooms for English Learners - Virtual
- Leveraging Canvas Conference - Online
- Part 1 of 2 Supporting ELs in Reading Workshop: The What and How - Virtual
- Part 2 of 2 Supporting ELs in Reading Workshop: The What and How - Virtual
- Region 11 ESL Teacher Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - AFTERNOON SESSION - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION, June 15-17, 2020 - Virtual