Leveraging Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Class - 23973
What can the digital tools really do? Applications like Desmos are dynamic platforms that allow and encourage student creativity visually in mathematics. This training will take a teacher from a novice to a pro with confidence. Participants will explore the features of the Desmos and the various free resources that are available to teachers and their students.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Attendees must bring either a laptop or tablet for the session
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 11
Registration Deadline 1/17/2020 8:30 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- CHAMPS - A Proactive and Positive Approach to Classroom Management for K-12 Classrooms
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course
- Moving Towards Proficiency: Advanced/Advanced-High English Learners
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom
- STAAR Review To Go Science - Biology - Volume Two
- STAAR Science Focus on Success Secondary
- TEKS RS High School ELAR Focus Group
- TEKS RS High School ELAR Focus Group - Live Online