Leveraging Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Class - 23973
What can the digital tools really do? Applications like Desmos are dynamic platforms that allow and encourage student creativity visually in mathematics. This training will take a teacher from a novice to a pro with confidence. Participants will explore the features of the Desmos and the various free resources that are available to teachers and their students.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Attendees must bring either a laptop or tablet for the session
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 8th-Grade Math STAAR Instruction Impact: An Online Course - Online
- Classroom Culture - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - High-Impact Questioning
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Turning up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Introduction to Writer's Workshop - Virtual
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Maximizing Impact with Blended Learning - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel