Leveraging Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Class - 23973
What can the digital tools really do? Applications like Desmos are dynamic platforms that allow and encourage student creativity visually in mathematics. This training will take a teacher from a novice to a pro with confidence. Participants will explore the features of the Desmos and the various free resources that are available to teachers and their students.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Attendees must bring either a laptop or tablet for the session
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Critical Literacy: Authenticity without Toxicity in Classroom Discussions - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: ELAR Mini Lessons in a Virtual Setting - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Peer Feedback and Partnerships for Young Adult Readers and Writers - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- TexQuest: Let's Have a Conversation about College & Career Readiness - Virtual
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Basics of Self-Selected Independent Reading (Asynchronous) - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Grading without Harm - Assessment, Grades, and Mastery (Asynchronous) - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Writing Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online