Algebraic Reasoning Semester Overview: A Course to Help Students Struggling with the EOC - 23921
Algebraic Reasoning, new in 2015, is a course that can directly support students in preparing for the EOC after they have passed the Algebra 1 course. This session will cover the semester content of the course, a plan to organize the standards to support the EOC, and free resources to assist our struggling students. Attendees will leave with a semester plan aimed as a support for students preparing for the December EOC.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 8th-Grade Math STAAR Instruction Impact: An Online Course - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Connecting Representations (webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Notice and Wonder (webinar) - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Including and Instructing Students with Visual Impairment in General Education Classrooms - Online Study - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Turning up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Introduction to Writer's Workshop - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel