Gifted/Talented Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity - 23256
Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity is one training in a five-part training series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will learn about Depth and Complexity through the lens of the eight elements of depth (Language of the Discipline, Details, Patterns, Trends, Rules, Ethics, Unanswered Question, and Big Ideas) and the three elements of complexity (Change Over Time, Points of View, and Across the Disciplines).This session counts as part of the initial 30 hours.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Series: Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students - Virtual
- Planning with the Instructional Focus Document - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products - Virtual
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit