Gifted/Talented Series: Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students - 23255
Creativity and Critical Thinking is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students in order to raise the level of creative and critical thinking in the classroom. This session counts as part of the initial 30 hours.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Online Graphing Calculators (Webinar) - Virtual
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Web-Based Activities (Webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit