Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students Online - 23181
In this online course, participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 9/7/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 6/5/2020 8:00 am
- 9/14/2020 8:00 am
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Web-Based Activities (Webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit