Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students Online - 23178
In this online course, participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through Internet investigations, investigation of district information and practices, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
Registration Deadline 5/29/2020
Credit Type G/T - Nature & Needs
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 1/13/2020 8:00 am
- G/T 6-Hour Update: Reaching Overlooked and Underserved Populations
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Series: Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students
- Gifted/Talented Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity
- Gifted/Talented Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students - Live Online
- Gifted/Talented: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Perspective & Point of View
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products