Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students Online - 23178
In this online course, participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through Internet investigations, investigation of district information and practices, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 94
Registration Deadline 5/7/2021
Credit Type G/T - Nature & Needs
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/25/2021 8:00 am
- Critical Theory for Critical Thinkers: Using Critical Approaches to Literature in the High School Classroom - Virtual
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Day 2 - Web-Based Activities - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Turning the Lens on Social Reform