STAAR Review To Go Science - Grade 8 - Volume Two - 23147
Are you looking for more ways to review for STAAR? In this session, create portable science review activities from Volume 2 of the Region 4 STAAR Review to Go books. Make and take a copy of each folder and receive a printed copy of the STAAR Review to GoScience: Grade 8 Book, Volume 2. The book includes 10 activities aligned to the Streamlined TEKS and a license for digital access! These activities are TEKS based and may be used to enrich Tier 1 Instruction or as a review during tutorials. Crosswalks will be provided to connect to the Streamlined TEKS. In the classroom, each review activity is designed to take 15-30 minutes and fit into a file folder that is easy to store and engaging for students. There is a fee for this session to cover the cost of the books and the large amount of required print material.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind
- DMAC Users' Meeting 2020
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- English Learner (EL) Support Updates TETN
- INSIGHT - Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2019-2020
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12)
- Mathematics and Science Leaders Advisory Meeting
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Teacher Incentive Allotment Training for Districts
- Who Said Teaching Boys Was Challenging?