Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0 - 23022
Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0 will focus on four topics: Classroom Management; Authentic Writing in Science, Formative Assessment Tools in Science, and Building Academic Vocabulary in the science classroom. Participants will attend all four three-hour sessions over a two-day period.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Certification Candidate, Coordinators, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
This is a two-day training. Please bring a fully-charged device that can be used to access the internet, create documents for use in the classroom and share thinking and materials in a Google folder.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 7/22/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/21/2020 8:30 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- Exploring the Past, Imagining the Future with Frisco Heritage Museum (ALTERNATE LOCATION)
- K-2 Elementary Extravaganza: It Takes BIG HEARTS to Shape Little Minds
- Literacy in Science
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas)
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades K-2
- Twitter Toolkit
- Visual Phonics for Educators