Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two! - 22985
In this session, updates to the accessibility features and designated supports for STAAR will be explored. Participants will identify the difference between accessibility features and designated supports. Participants will gain a better understanding of the decision-making process in determining eligibility for designated supports. This session is designed for teachers, test administrators, and other professionals who are new to the STAAR accommodations and designated supports.
Assistant Principals, Diagnosticians, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- Engage by Design Training
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online