What to Do When the Kids Just Don't Get It - 22876
In this class, teachers will take a deep dive into guided reading. The focus will be on assessing comprehension, selecting texts that are meaningful to students, and planning small-group lessons that teach comprehension and so much more. Attendees will leave with hands-on experience and practical ideas to improve their guided reading lessons.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Special Education
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list
Registration Deadline 4/22/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity and cannot accept further enrollments at this time. You can, however,
click the link below to join a wait list to be contacted in case one of the participants cancels.
Offered Again On
- 4/22/2020 8:30 am
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Growing Up Wild
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (March) - Live Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (May) - Live Online
- Jennifer Serravallo's Reading Strategies Book: A 2-Day Training
- Pre-K: Extending Learning through Electives
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- Set Sail with Phonics
- Visual Phonics for Educators