Chapter 37 Administrator Update - 21145
During the 83rd Legislature, House Bill 1952 was signed into action. This bill requires administrators to complete professional development at least every three years in the area of discipline related to Chapter 37 of the Texas Education Code. This training is designed to highlight updates to Chapter 37 and ensure shared understanding of any statutory changes to the code. Participants will also brainstorm strategies with colleagues to reduce the number of student discipline infractions on their campus.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Must be a certified administrator.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 9/9/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Ivy Foss ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/9/2022 8:30 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Essential Leadership Strategies for Adopting the Pyramid Model
- STAAR Redesign for Science, Grades 3-5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators