Hearing Screener Certification - 16121
School personnel responsible for performing the screening will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be certified to perform school hearing screening. The Department of State Health Services provides this certification for personnel responsible for the school hearing screening program. If possible, please bring your audiometer to the training. If you have any questions, contact the DSHS trainer at (817) 264-4916. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by the trainer.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Bring your audiometer to the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- TREC Talks - September - Virtual