Hearing Screener Certification - 16121
School personnel responsible for performing the screening will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be certified to perform school hearing screening. The Department of State Health Services provides this certification for personnel responsible for the school hearing screening program. If possible, please bring your audiometer to the training. If you have any questions, contact the DSHS trainer at (817) 264-4916. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by the trainer.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Bring your audiometer to the training.
Seats Left 1
Registration Deadline 1/15/2020 9:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sheron Fountain DSHS
It is too late to register for this session.
- 16 Habits of Mind
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Live Online
- Child Nutrition Spring Directors Update (Zoom)
- Differentiated Instruction 101
- Director's Fall Update - Professional Standards 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Spring 2020
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2020
- TX-UNPS: TDA Spring Reports Review
- TX-UNPS: TDA Spring Reports Review (ZOOM/WEBINAR ONLY)